7th April 2012, 01:21 AM

Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?

respected sir/madam
i am a student of pgdca final year and i want to do summer training in loco hospital from kanpur so my question is what the procedure of doing summer training what will i do please tell me all the details of summer training. my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  2. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  3. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  4. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  5. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  6. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  7. List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training? -- [New]
  8. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  12. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  14. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  15. What is the procedure to enter in summer industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  16. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  18. List of companies offering 45 days summer training in Kanpur for BBA students?
17th January 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?

respected sir/madam
i am a student of MBA(FM) 1st year and i have completed B.TEH(BIO-MEDICAL) and i want to do summer training in loco hospital from kanpur so my question is what the procedure of doing summer training what will i do please tell me all the details of summer training. my email id is [email protected]
29th July 2013, 05:05 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

the best way is to go and talk to them about the kind of work you are interested in.
You can also contact them via mail but meeting them in person would have more effect.

Try to do little bit of research about the hospital or doctor under which you would like to do your summer training.
Tell him/her how it would be big value addition for you. they might consider your interest.

All the best
27th June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of govetnment polytechnic Kanpur . i do post gratuate diploma in computer application. i want to do summer traning what is the processure of apply for summer traning
10th June 2023, 04:27 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue summer training at Loco Hospital in Kanpur, you can follow these general steps:

Research Loco Hospital: Gather information about Loco Hospital in Kanpur, including its departments, specialties, and any specific summer training programs or internships they offer. Visit their official website, check their social media pages, or contact their administration department for details.

Determine Eligibility: Identify the eligibility criteria for the summer training program at Loco Hospital. They may have specific requirements related to educational background, such as being a medical or healthcare student. Ensure that you meet the necessary qualifications before proceeding further.

Contact Loco Hospital: Reach out to Loco Hospital's administration or HR department through email or phone. Introduce yourself, express your interest in pursuing summer training at their institution, and inquire about the availability of such programs. Ask for details regarding the application process, required documents, and any deadlines.

Prepare Application Materials: Once you have the necessary information, prepare your application materials. This may include a resume, a cover letter stating your interest in the summer training program, and any supporting documents required by Loco Hospital. Tailor your application to highlight your relevant skills, academic background, and passion for healthcare or the specific field you wish to pursue training in.

Submit Application: Follow the instructions provided by Loco Hospital and submit your application within the specified timeframe. Pay attention to any additional requirements, such as recommendation letters or application fees, if applicable. Ensure that your application is complete and error-free.

Follow up and Interview: After submitting your application, you may need to follow up with Loco Hospital to confirm receipt and inquire about the selection process. If shortlisted, you might be invited for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the hospital, understanding their values, and being ready to discuss your motivations, goals, and relevant experiences.

Await Confirmation: After the interview, wait for the hospital's decision regarding your summer training application. If selected, you will receive an acceptance letter or email with further instructions, including start dates, duration, and any additional requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?