25th October 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow to become a loco pilot after completion of 12th biology?

Sir/Mam, I am studying 12th biology I want to become a loco piolet after intermediate what I have to study and what I do after that please tell show me a way? Hope that someone from here will help me with the information needed. Thank you!

Related Questions:
27th October 2017, 07:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow to become a loco pilot after completion of 12th biology?

To become loco pilot it is necessary that candidate must have passed ITI or Diploma degree from a recognised institute.

So, you have to pursue the course to appear in entrance examination conducted by RRB for recruitment in Loco Pilot job.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
27th October 2017, 11:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow to become a loco pilot after completion of 12th biology?

For becoming loco pilot you need to fulfil few eligibility requirements and procedure to follow which are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed at least 10th or diploma or 12th or any equivalent education in any discipline from any recognised board.
- The candidate should have done any ITI certification course in any related subject.
- The candidates who have done their engineering course in mechanical engineering are also eligible for applying to the course.

Since you have completed your 12th in biology you need to go for ITI certification course in any related subject. After getting certified in any related subject, you need to attend RRB exam.

Railway department conducts exam named RRB exam. You need to attend and qualify in the exam so that you’ll be able to get job as loco pilot.

For notifications, application forms and other details you can visit the official website: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
28th October 2017, 07:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become a loco pilot after completion of your 12th standard with Biology. Candidates who have passed ITI or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination. So, being a 12th standard Biology student, you are not eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination.
28th October 2017, 01:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To become a Loco Pilot, you should have to apply for Loco Pilot examination which is conducted by RRB. You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Mechanical or Electronics or Electrical or Automobile Engineering course from a Government recognised institute. The age criteria required to apply for Loco Pilot is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Since, you have not pursued ITI or Diploma course, being a 12th standard Biology student, you are not eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?