4th June 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BSc with Hons in Microbiology?

How can I get admission in BSc with Hons. in Microbiology? Please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  3. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  4. How to get admission in PU in BSc Microbiology without giving CET? What is the procedure to get admission in PU in BSc Microbiology
  5. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  6. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  7. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  8. What to study between M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Microbiology in Maharashtra?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do masters in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed to apply for the course?
  11. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  12. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  14. How to get admission at DU in BSc in Microbiology
  15. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Hons in PU Chandigarh? Is there any entrance test for that
  17. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
26th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BSc with Hons in Microbiology?

What is the procedure in getting admission in Bachelor of Science Hons in Microbiology in 2011
30th August 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

after 12th standard how can I choose my career in microbiology for career.whether entrance exam otr direct admission .
30th August 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How ca I take admission in Bsc. microbiology after 10 2 standard
19th March 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance examination conducted for bsc microbiology. how can i take admission in bsc microbiology after 10 2.
19th March 2012, 09:10 PM
simmi9044

1st of all u tell me which college r u talking about for taking admission.your ques.is incomple
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?