17th June 2012, 11:16 PM
Neethu.cn

Procedure to get a job in ESI hospital after having 3 years experience as staff nurse? What is the date of the exam?

I have 3yrs experience as a staff nurse. I want to know about the procedures for getting job in ESI hospitals.And also want to know about the next date of ESI exams?

2nd June 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in ESI hospital after having 3 years experience as staff nurse? What is the date of the exam?

Hi,
I am a graduate in Nursing and have 3 years critical care experience and 1 year teaching experience in nursing.
I would like to know the date for next ESIC exam in kerala.
6th July 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in ESI hospital after having 3 years experience as staff nurse? What is the date of the exam?

WHEN VACANCY FOR LAB TECHNICIAN AND BEFORE ANY FORMALITY AND HOW TO APPLY IN TAMILNADU
30th September 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am 3years critical care experiance sfaff..so i want procedure to get a job in ESI hospitals.what is the next exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?