23rd August 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get migration certificate from Indian school to move to Bahrain?

Procedure to get migration certificate from Indian school to move to Bahrain? Can someone please guide me with the details which I need to follow? How much time will it get processed if I apply now? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

24th August 2017, 01:44 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate from Indian school to move to Bahrain?

Hello friend,

You have mentioned in your question that you are moving to Bahrain but you have not stated about your present board (whether it is state board or cbse board).

I am herewith informing you the procedure for both the boards.

CBSE - If you are from CBSE then you have to go to your regional CBSE office with your last years marksheet and apply for the migration certificate. Basically you have to fill a form and the designated fees and you will get the certificate by the evening on the same day. You can also apply online for the same but it would then take time to reach you.

State Board - Process is same for state board and the only difference is that you have to go to your state boards office and follow the same steps as mentioned above.

Hope it will help
24th August 2017, 08:06 PM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to get migration certificate from Indian school to move to Bahrain?

Migration Certificate is given by the school in which you have completed studies. To get migration certificate, you must submit a written application quoting the request to get it and the reason why you need migration certificate. You can also talk to your principal regarding the matter. Your school will provide you migration certificate as soon as possible depending upon your school's regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?