20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the migration certification from online when I want to change the school for 11th?

I passed claas 10th from mp board and now i have changed my school affiliated with mp board. but they are asking for a migration certificate from mp board . i went to my previous school for certificate they told i can take it online. but i don't know how ? if i will be late to submit this migration certificate i will not be able to attemp my exams and my whloe year will be spoiled. please help this needy.

Name - Lazina Khilzi
School - The Sharpage School, Gohad Distt. Bhind (M.P.)

21st September 2015, 09:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the migration certification from online when I want to change the school for 11th?

For that you probably need to contact your previous school's officials and get to know the procedure in details as to how you can avail the migration certificate. After knowing the procedure in details, you can proceed with the process to get the certificate.

You should hurry as without the certificate you can probably face certain problems during your examination in your current school.
2nd October 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the migration certification from online when I want to change the school for 11th?

I am Central government employee so I was posted Rajasthan state and my daughter studying at my native place in class XI after successfully completion of Tenth class with 9.8 GPA. Due to uncertainty she was admitted in a private college with MPC (science) group of subjects. Now I have transferred to Secunderabad station. I want to shift them from there to here. Can I get admission for my daughter in class XI.
3rd January 2018, 08:36 AM
sairamvtu

It is very easy to get migration certificate. You need to go to nearest mee-seva centre and apply for migration certificate. It will take 8-10 days. Then you get signed from your school principal.
9th October 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Wanted Migration Certificate for : AHMED KHAN, 10TH PASSED in 2010-12 FROM 54524 BHAGIRATH PUB SCHOOL SANJAY NAGAR GHAZIABAD UP, CBSE AFFILIATION 2131050.
father's name TAYYAB KHAN, mother's name NAUSABA, DoB 05.11.1997. M-09310772472.
8th August 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his 10th in telagana state now is admitted in allvas collage for puc 1st year in karnataka so the collage needs migration certificate so what is the procedure and how many days to get it
21st September 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Assalam o alikum i deeply request from mirpurkhas board chairman because i passed matriculation from my school with board of mirpurkhas now i took admission in tameeri nau colleg balochistan so kindly give my migration certificate to give my exams here.soon you will give my migration certificate. THANK YOU
21st September 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 11 class because i passed my matriculation from islamic science colleg shahdadpur board mirpurkhas so now i took admission in balochistan tameeri nau public colleg quetta in 11 class so kindly ineed my migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?