22nd April 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a seat in 5 years B.Tech+M.Tech programme? What is the date of the entrance exam?

What is the proceedure to get a seat in 5 years B Tech + M Tech programme. Please intimate the date of entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for company secretary foundation programme? Procedure to apply?
  2. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years programme of delhi university?
  3. Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?
  4. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  5. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What all benefits does CMC provides in their EDGE Programme?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for CS course if I have done my graduation from Delhi University with 41% marks? -- [New]
  8. Sample and previous years question papers for the entrance exam of Ph.D programme of UP university? Which are the books available for this field?
  9. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  10. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Procedure for it?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in LLB 3 years programme? What is the fee structure of 3 years programme in IGNOU
  12. Procedure ot get admission in 3 years LLB programme
  13. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  14. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  16. Date of start of registration process for AIIMS PG entrance exam? Procedure to fill the form? Date of the exam?
  17. What is the admission procedure and criteria of M.Com admissions?
  18. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
16th December 2020, 10:21 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get a seat in 5 years B.Tech+M.Tech programme? What is the date of the entrance exam?

The eligibility criteria for admission in BTech program is
Candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognised board
Candidate must have studied in science stream in the following subjects that is physics chemistry and mathematics
Candidate must also have scored at least 60% aggregate in 12th standard
candidate will have to sit for some entrance exam in order to get admissions in their particular college the entrance exams are
JEE MAIN
JEE ADVANCED
MHT CET
VITEEE
After getting selected in a BTech program which is is of four years after you complete your 12th standard the admissions for your Mtech program will be based on the marks that you secure in your bachelors program
for MTech certain universities take their entrance exam and some of the universities give admission based on their merit scored in the the bachelors
the entrance exam that you will have to appear for MTech degree is GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?