16th February 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CID for 1st year student? Qualification and age parameters?

i am a student of 1st year. I want to become a CID , please tell me qualificetion & age of it and what i do.

17th February 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join CID for 1st year student? Qualification and age parameters?

i have completed my hsc in science...i want to get into CID pls tell me the procedure...and also the age limit i am 1990 born june 13th,,,can u pls help me out?
15th March 2011, 10:59 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join CID for 1st year student? Qualification and age parameters?

Hello friend,

CID is an intelligent service in the Govt defense sector. There are various posts in this field that one can join.

A candidate intending to join CID, have to write the SSC(Staff Selection Committee) exam, conducted by the UPSC.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for SSC exams is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So you need to complete your graduation first and then only you can apply for the SSC test, through which you can join CID.

Best of luck!
15th March 2011, 11:02 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

CID is an intelligent service in the Govt defense sector. There are various posts in this field that one can join.

A candidate intending to join CID, have to write the SSC(Staff Selection Committee) exam, conducted by the UPSC.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for SSC exams is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So you need to complete your graduation first and then only you can apply for the SSC test, through which you can join CID.

Best of luck!
23rd April 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I complite my gradution in science i want to join c.i.d., how can i apply and where. what is ability and % for it pls tell me soon. thanks bharat suthar call 9509429893
12th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical requirements to become CID Officer?
12th May 2011, 11:26 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
CID(crime investigation department), itself is an governmental agency which is recognised for crime investigation.
UPSC and SSC conducts exam for CID/CBI.
Eligibility-*graduate from affiliated university in india with minimum aggregate 55% from any stream.
For more information you can visit the official site of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
and SSC-www.ssconline.nic.in
best of luck.
7th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to join c.i.d. Now i am 15 years old.plz tell me can i join c.i.d in my this age.
7th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to join c.i.d. Now i am 15 years old.Please tell me can I join c.i.d in my this age.
5th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i pass sslc in second class i want to join in cbi can it is possible
8th October 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am the student Of Diploma Informtaion Science (Karnataka) i want to become a Criminal Investigator &Computer Forensic Expert.
I know Cyber Forensics,(computer Hacking,Data recovery,Email Hacking,Email Geo location tracking,Crime scene Investigation, I know Finget Print Matching ,I am able Track a cellphone Geolocation,and Totally Me able to Solve any murder Case,
So,Having Such Ability Can I join CBI/CID after Completion Of Diploma Information Science,
18th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

iam a diploma first year student i want to join cid so what can i do?
my age is 20 can i join cid in my qualification please reply me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?