31st January 2012, 11:32 AM
monika goyal

Procedure to join as Intern in RML?

i want to join as an intern in rml .... wat is d procedure

1st December 2012, 06:38 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Procedure to join as Intern in RML?

RML-Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, formerly known as Willingdon Hospital, was established by the British for their staff and had only 54 beds. After independence, its control was shifted to New Delhi Municipal Committee.

In 1954, its control was again transferred to the Central Government of Independent India.

The hospital has grown over the years and is currently having about 984 beds, spread over in 30 acres of land. It caters to the population of New Delhi and Central District, apart from patients from other areas and even from out side Delhi. It is having 71 beds in a Nursing Home for the C.G.H.S beneficiaries, including Maternity Nursing Home.

The procedure to join internship can be viewed in detail from the following link given.This link contains step by step procedure.

http://wacky5.com/internship_rml_hospital_new_delhi.html

All the best!!!
27th October 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship from your hospital
12th January 2022, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am intrested to do my internship in your hospital...is there any vacancy available and what is the procedure
31st January 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in your hospital what is the procedure i m bsc in medical lab technology final year
10th March 2022, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join as intern in RML
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?