14th March 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA?

sir I passed my 12th with science in 2013 and I am doing B.A right now. I want to join merchant navy so what is the exact procedure for joining merchant navy in 2015 ??

5th May 2015, 09:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for joining Merchant Navy being an arts stream student in your graduation degree course as for the same you need to be a science stream in your graduation too .

But as you are a science stream in your 12th then you have the option of NDA examination for joining Merchant navy if you have the qualifications given here under:-

You must have the citizenship of India.

You must be an unmarried male candidate.

You must have done your 12th with science stream student with physics,chemistry & mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized board.

Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

The same examination is held by union public service commission twice every year. So for further information about the same examination log on to the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in .
7th March 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA?

Is arts students join in Marchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?