12th June 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NASA as scientist after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to join NASA as scientist after completion of 12th standard? What are the steps I need to follow to ensure that I will reach my goal? Can you please give me the details soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

12th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA as scientist after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to join NASA or ISRO:

After 12th you cannot get into NASA or ISRO.

You need to complete graduation in engineering so that you can get into the organisations.

They are one of the reputed organisations in world and you cannot get into the organisation so easily.

You need to maintain a percentage of 70% and above throughout the academic so that you can join the organisation.

The selection procedure consists of many rounds and you need to clear each and round so that you can get into the organisation.

The rounds are as follow :

Written Test

Group Discussion

Technical Round

HR interview
14th June 2017, 01:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA as scientist after completion of 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible for NASA after 12th because the eligibility required to join in NASA is graduation or masters education. To Join in NASA you need to fulfil the below mentioned criteria.

Eligibility criteria:
- The should complete their graduation in aeronautical space/ physics related streams with minimum 65% from any recognised university.
- The candidate who have done their masters education are also eligible for getting admission in NASA.
- The upper age limit for getting admission is 36 years. There is age relaxation based on the government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?