11th April 2018, 09:26 AM
Shyamli chahar

Procedure to join NCC for 21 years old Master's student?

Sir, I am 21 years old and I am pursuing Master's Degree. I am now interested to join NCC. So, please help me to know about the procedure for joining NCC and get the certificate. Thank you!

14th April 2018, 01:47 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Procedure to join NCC for 21 years old Master's student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyamli chahar View Post
Sir, I am 21 years old and I am pursuing Master's Degree. I am now interested to join NCC. So, please help me to know about the procedure for joining NCC and get the certificate. Thank you!
NCC has tow wings, Junior And Senior. For Junior wing your age should be between 13 to 18.5 years and for Senior wing age should be 18.5 to 26 years. Means maximum age to join NCC is 26 years. Being 21 years old you are eligible to Senior wing.

>> If your educational Institute is listed as a NCC sub unit, then you can join from your institute else you need to visit nearest NCC Unit.
>> Being a student of senior wing group you need to apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC Unit.
>> you can avail NCC training from a sub unit only if your educational institute is not listed as a Sub unit of NCC.
>> After your application to the commanding officer, your verification will be done.
>> After successful verification, there will be a medical test after passing which you will be given the membership Of NCC.
30th April 2018, 04:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NCC for 21 years old Master's student?

As a 21 year old Masters course student, you belong to the senior wing of National Cadet Corp(NCC). If your college is registered as a Sub unit, then you can apply through the principal of the college. If not, then, you have to contact to the nearest NCC centre. Thus, you can join NCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?