5th August 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to reappear for CPT exam?

Sir,

I failed in June CPT exam. Want to reappear for the exam again. Please let me know the procedure to do the same and when I can write the exam again.

Thanks,
Chaitra

4th August 2011, 10:59 AM
sanjeev26

Default Re: Procedure to reappear for CPT exam?

you just need to refill the examination form for CPT.
4th August 2011, 02:39 PM
vaishali khetan

Smile Re: Procedure to reappear for CPT exam?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need not to register yourself once again. Just need to fill examination form once again. That's all you have to do.
And in November you have to appehttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gifar.

All the best.
4th August 2011, 02:41 PM
vaishali khetan

Smile Re: Procedure to reappear for CPT exam?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need not to register yourself once again. Just need to fill examination form once again. That's all you have to do.
And in November you have to appear for the exam..

All the best.
15th April 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have filled up the form for cpt exam on 28 th march nd now want to know as to where would i have to sit for the examination or where is my center..??
19th July 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what should i do now for reappearig for my ca-cpt exam should i pay fees for only the application form for the examination or to re register it ?
23rd January 2013, 07:36 PM
Arvindvk

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to reappear for CPT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i have filled up the form for cpt exam on 28 th march nd now want to know as to where would i have to sit for the examination or where is my center..??
friend,
if you have registered and filled the cpt form and the form atested/accepted by icai branch then you will get cpt admit card by post or you can check out/download the admit card from the official website of icai. So just wait for your cpt admit card. When you recieve admit card don't forget to check your name, signature, photos etc. If you note any fault in admit card then report it to the exam secretary. Cpt admit card contains all information regarding you i.e. Name, time, subjects, exam center etc. So feel free and best of luck for your exam!
23rd January 2013, 07:38 PM
Arvindvk

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to reappear for CPT exam?

friend,
if you have registered and filled the cpt form and the form atested/accepted by icai branch then you will get cpt admit card by post or you can check out/download the admit card from the official website of icai. So just wait for your cpt admit card. When you recieve admit card don't forget to check your name, signature, photos etc. If you note any fault in admit card then report it to the exam secretary. Cpt admit card contains all information regarding you i.e. Name, time, subjects, exam center etc. So feel free and best of luck for your exam!
18th July 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in june 2013 ca cpt and now i want to reappear in dec 2013 what is the procedure for this ??Do i have to fill all the forms again ???pls help
18th July 2013, 05:07 PM
Mattyjkk

A Student who has passed 10th Standard conducted by an examining body recognized by the central govt. or any other exam recognized by the govt. as its equivalent thereto is Eligible to Register for the CA Course and has to Register for CA-CPT. Though the Student is eligible for writing the Exam only after appearing or Passing 12th Standard or Intermediate exam or its Equivalent by an examining body recognized by the Central Govt.
It is also observed that there are students who are having doubts on what course should be taken up in the Intermediate level or 11th Standard, As far as Chartered Accountancy course is concerned there is no such thing which says Only Specific group should be taken to join CA course.
So, Friends you can take any group in the Intermediate either M.P.C, Bi.P.C, MBi.P.C., M.E.C or C.E.C you can still join in CA Course.
18th July 2013, 10:41 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have failed in june 2013 ca cpt and now i want to reappear in dec 2013 what is the procedure for this ??Do i have to fill all the forms again ???pls help
YES, you have to fill the CPT exams forms again

When ICAI declares the dates for the nexst CPT exams form filling you can fill the forms
Fees would be Rs 1000

Next CPT exams would be held in December 2013
Forms for this exam would be filled in October 2013

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:

Fundamentals of accounting
Mercantile LAWS
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

All the questions are asked in objective mode only
Candidates scoring minimum 50% marks are declared as pass
There are negative markings of .25 for each incorrect answer.
21st December 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

In cpt examination if we want to change our answer can we wipe the previous answer and make a fresh mark? If the newly marked answer is correct will we be given 1 mark?
19th January 2014, 10:08 PM
Arvindvk

Quote:
In cpt examination if we want to change our answer can we wipe the previous answer and make a fresh mark? If the newly marked answer is correct will we be given 1 mark?
Hi,
First of all I highly recommend you before going for the exam to read guide not(instructions) came with your admit card which will informs you the rules be required to follow in exam and related issues.
In a cpt examination as you know there are 4 objective for 1 question and we have to choose one of them. Right answer shall be reward as 1 mark and wrong answer shall be deduct 0.25 mark. Now according to your question in an examination hall you have independent choice to choose 1 out of 4 answer. If you have darken circle already and want to change the answer then you must erase the circle you've darken completely and must not be visible at all and then dark the circle you want(make changes you want). To do so you must have been darken the circle by PENCIL and not by INK PEN if you have done so then you don't have option to erase it and re-select it. secondly you must have good quality eraser.
BEST OF LUCK!
19th February 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

agr hm cpt june attempt nhi clear kr pate h to kya hme puri 6300rs. fees deni hogi re attempt mein...?
30th July 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i dnt cleared in cpt exam june 2014 i want to give again cpt exam in december so i only deposit examination form nd in whc month or date and last date 4 it???
14th June 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in June 2016 cpt exam should I need to register again and pay 1500 for exam form only or pay whole amount
23rd October 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

For the second attempt of CPT it is enough to pay Rs.1000 for application fees
19th July 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in cpt june 2017 attempt but i want to give the next attempt so whats the procedure for this? And syllabus will change or not?
4th September 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, I want to ask that my studies are running for second attempt and then when to fill the exam form for December 2017... Can you suggest me ??
19th January 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a CA-cpt reappear student. If I choose for Hindi medium in last cpt exam , then can I change in English language or not in exams?
21st July 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed in may 2018 then when I will need to appear for next exam and does the subject remain same or new portion there is lot of confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?