27th November 2012, 05:46 PM
hrmquerries

Procedure to register myself for Ph.D programme? I am pursuing MBA in HRM

I have pursued MBA in HRM and I want to know the procedure to
register myself for Ph.D programme

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do PhD(HRM) from IGNOU?
  2. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  3. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  4. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Management subjects? Universities offering the course?
  5. Guidance for pursuing MBA in HRM from Pune Universilty is required.
  6. How to do MS in US after completing MBA(HRM)?What is the procedure to do MS in US
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  8. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  9. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  11. How can I take admission in PhD programme in Management? I have completed MBA in finance
  12. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  16. How to do EMBA in HRM after doing B.Pharmacy
  17. Which are the companies that allow MBA HRM Final year project in Chennai or Bangalore
  18. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?