25th August 2011, 04:27 AM
stita123

Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?

sir
i want to undertake admission for then m.tech nanotechnology course after completion of my b.tech course.So i want to know the procedures like which paper to apply in gate exam or any other to took admission in m.tech nanotechnology course in some reputed college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NCL for nanotechnology after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur
  6. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in IIT, Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc Nanotechnology with 68% marks?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  9. Procedure to do B.Sc in Nanotechnology and Physics in Japan with scholarship?
  10. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  11. How to do master in Nanotechnology after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  13. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  15. Does Amity University offer M.Sc(Nanotechnology)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. After B.Tech petroleum engineering can I do M.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. Which are the colleges offering Post Graduation in Food Technology?
  18. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
27th August 2011, 09:44 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stita123 View Post
sir
i want to undertake admission for then m.tech nanotechnology course after completion of my b.tech course.So i want to know the procedures like which paper to apply in gate exam or any other to took admission in m.tech nanotechnology course in some reputed college?
Nice Idea to take Nano technology course in M.Tech after completing B.Tech there is lot scope in this field of technology.
As this is the emerging technology in India and across the world too . there will be high scope in every place initially in India it may be slower but if everything goes right according to the plans of India.
Soon this will rock for sure.

As I guess you are definitely eligible for the examination.not only you the candidates who are from the B.Tech ECE,Mech,BioMedical,Biotechnology,Material Science and Chemical Engineering.
Just apply as you apply for Normal GATE Entrance while selecting specialization you can opt Nanotechnology.

GATE is the top entrance to do get admission in Nanaotechnology in the masters so don't go for any other entrance concentrate wholly on GATE you will definitely succeed.

all the best for your preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
28th August 2011, 12:01 AM
angeleye

Default Re: Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?

Hello,
For taking admission in M.Tech Nanotechnology you must appear for the GATE examination after the completion of B.Tech or final year of B.Tech.
You must have a relevant brach in engineering for M.Tech in Nanotechnology.
GATE exam held year, you can apply online or offline both on the month of november/december.
The GATE score is valid for two consecutive years so you can apply for it from pre final year of Engineering.
28th August 2011, 02:53 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?

dear friend,
You want to do M.tech in nano technology, after completion of B.tech..
For that you have to appear in GATE exam..

After qualifying in GATE exam you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech course..
It is a good decision to go for nano technology in higher study, as the technology is very new, and it is an emerging field.. So after completion of your course you will get huge opportunity to get a job in that field..
but as you want to do m.tech course in nano technology then you have to write the GAT exam in the syllabus of nano technology..
So, you must have a basic idea about nano technology, to crack the exam..
If you are from different branch then it will be difficult for you to crack the exam..
If you still agree to do this, then go for it..

All the best..
28th August 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

thanks aditya.........
but sir i am from electronics and instrumentation branch so is it good to have m.tech nanotechnology as my career and may i knw some colleges outside india that provide m.tech in nanotechnology
28th August 2011, 11:26 PM
stita123

sir,
may i plz knw which paper i have to appear to undertake nanotechnology as my subject in m.tech as i am eie branch.
and may i knw some institute outside india also tht provide m.tech nanotechnology
28th August 2011, 11:29 PM
stita123

sir,
thanks for ur answer bt i am frm eie branch so is it good to take m.tech nanotechnology as my professional subject and plz do tell me some good institute outside india tht provide m.tech in nanotech.
31st August 2011, 10:41 PM
rana2011
Banned

For taking admission in M.Tech Nanotechnology you must appear for the GATE examination after the completion of B.Tech or final year of B.Tech.
You must have a relevant brach in engineering for M.Tech in Nanotechnology.
GATE exam held year, you can apply online or offline both on the month of november/december.
The GATE score is valid for two consecutive years so you can apply for it from pre final year of Engineering.

THANKS!!
12th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Am doing my b.tech in information technology.And i am much interested to persue my m.tech in nano technology.is that possible to do m.tech(nano) aftr b.tech(IT)?
pls guide me....
12th March 2012, 03:46 PM
nandhniselvaraj

thanks sir. can yo just tell me clearly in india whether i can do m.tech(nano) aftr b.tech(IT)?
13th March 2012, 11:12 PM
TrinityKiller

list of few colleges as well as universities which are good are given below:--

1. Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad
2. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkhal
3. Kalinga University
4. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
5. University of Mysore
6. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, (IT BHU)
7. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc B)
8. Kurukshetra University
9. College of Engg , Anna University
10. Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology Patiala
i hope it helps.. bbye take care good luck..
29th March 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how much rank does i want to get in gate exam to do nanotechnology in top 10 colleges
30th March 2012, 05:04 AM
Myadi0011

After qualifying in GATE exam you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech course..
It is a good decision to go for nano technology in higher study, as the technology is very new, and it is an emerging field.. So after completion of your course you will get huge opportunity to get a job in that field.
30th April 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehamay ganguly View Post
dear friend,

It is a good decision to go for nano technology in higher study, as the technology is very new, and it is an emerging field.. So after completion of your course you will get huge opportunity to get a job in that field..
but as you want to do m.tech course in nano technology then you have to write the GAT exam in the syllabus of nano technology..
So, you must have a basic idea about nano technology, to crack the exam..
If you are from different branch then it will be difficult for you to crack the exam..
If you still agree to do this, then go for it..

All the best..

Hello, could you tell me which gate exam to give to get selected for nanotechnology, as there is no separate one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?