13th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for training in DRDO while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?

sir i am student of B.Tech 3rd year with electronics & communication. Sir i am inrested in trainning in DRDO so what is the procedure of trainning, so please snd me the all imformation about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for training in DRDO while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  2. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  3. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  4. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  8. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  11. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. Procedure of training at DRDO? How to get training there?
  13. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  14. What is the procedure followed for training in DRDO? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  16. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  17. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How may I do training from DRDO(Jodhpur)? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
13th September 2011, 11:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for training in DRDO while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am student of B.Tech 3rd year with electronics & communication. Sir i am inrested in trainning in DRDO so what is the procedure of trainning, so please snd me the all imformation about it.
dear friend,

For DRDO eligibility criteria and details are given below.

You must be Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized Institution/University.

General/ OBC candidates should have secured 60% marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.

Engineering Graduates in the Aeronautical Branch with minimum aggregate 60% marks (for General/OBC) and 50% for SC/ST would be eligible to apply.

B-TECH 3 rd year student are not eligible for DRDO exam after completion of your Graduation you are eligible for DRDO.

Thanks.
13th September 2011, 02:21 PM
chulbul pandy

Default Re: Procedure for training in DRDO while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?

first off all u should must have details contacts about that company.and important think the mobile number of that company.first u talk there is doing trainning or not .if traing is happening there then must talk ur director sir and company who give order to take trainning in his company.after this talking whatever result is coming that is if that persion give the permission for this .this is better for u.
thanks
30th December 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir can u pls provide a proper procedure for training after b.tech 3rd year in electronics and communication at ur branches of drdo....i will have a great pleasure..
21st February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am really interested in doing training at drdo plz provide me the procedure how can i apply for training for 6 weeks m 3r yr b tech ece student
24th March 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I am a student of 3rs year from ECE I am interested in doing trannng from urs respective institute so plz tl me the procedure so that i cn join u in urs respective institute.
shivanshu bhargava
Arya college jaipur
13th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year student of electronics branch i want to training in embedded robotics.Can DRDO provide embedded robotics summer training for b.tech 3rd year student.
18th March 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year student of electronics&communication. i want to training in drdo please provide all details &contact no. for summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?