25th January 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Process of completing final year without going to college?

I have completed two years of my degree but i wasnt able to attend th last year whats the process of completing final year without going to college?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  2. What is the criteria for doing 1 year BDS internship?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  4. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  5. What is the process to be followed for applying internship in final year?
  6. Should I go for a job or PG after completing BSc IT?
  7. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  8. What is the process of doing training at Nokia Seimens, Kolkata?
  9. Engineering in Indian Army after 72.17 percent marks in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the process for shifting from one college to another?
  11. Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com?
  12. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  13. How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  14. What are the jobs for freshers after passing B.E final year from nagpur university? I will be completing my B.E this year
  15. What is the process to return loan back?
  16. Admission in TN College Bhagalpur in BA Part I with Psychology Honors after completing ISc(Maths) with 60% from RK college Madhubani?
  17. What can I do after completing B.E Final year? Can I do M.E or MBA? Which is more valuable?
  18. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
26th January 2016, 01:13 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Process of completing final year without going to college?

If you want to complete your degree from distance mode then this may be possible, but if you have completed two years for your degree then in third years you must have go to college or university every time after seven days,so that your name will not struck off.
28th July 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process of completing final year without going to college?

I study bsc under mysore university... Now I am not able to go to my college after studying for 2 years.... I am not able to continue my final year... To complete my degree... What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?