2nd February 2011, 08:33 PM
rubina roy

Which profession should I consider? When is the Karnataka CET exam?

i wanna get into a good proffession which shud i go for in dis present world ???? n can i plz knw wen is d karnataka cet exams ????

Related Questions:
  1. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  4. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  5. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  8. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  11. When Karnataka-CET will be held? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  12. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  13. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  15. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  16. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  17. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  18. Can I write CET after failing in Maths final exam? When is the last date of submission of CET Karnataka application?
27th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Sachinpatilalone

Default Re: Which profession should I consider? When is the Karnataka CET exam?

Well u hve not mentioned about ur profession stream so we cant talk about ur one profession because u hve also not given any information about your studies sorry for inconvinence happening.
Coming to the point of karnataka CET it wil be held in the month of april every year in all four subjects PCMB . Each subject carry 60 and the time allotted is 60 minutes. Its not easy to score because as the competition s building questions are coming tricky a lot. So prepare wel collect the karmatale CET books i think its better if u choose the following books
1}MATHS-Bosocos
2}CHEMISTRY-DINESH series 3}physics-help mate or resnik and herde or pradeep series. So try wel good luck thank you
27th August 2011, 11:45 PM
sanju38121

sir, kcet exam is held in the months of april-may . And the application forms are distributed in october-nov. months. In the present world you can prefer the account, engineering,civil services professions.
18th October 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

can ANY ONE SUJEST ME THAT WHY SHOULD WE TAKE UP CET OR COMEDK EXAM AND WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COMEDK AND CET??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?