31st October 2011, 11:23 AM
k.shiv

Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate having done BA?

I have done B.A. With english and sociology recently and i m a central goverment employee(deffence).please tell me the proper guideline about PCS EXAM and its syllabus.
Also i want to know that i m a residential of u.p. And i want to give WEST BENGAL PCS. is it possible

14th November 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate having done BA?

I am in 2 class with maths , economics . How i give pcs test
14th November 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate having done BA?

how to prepare pcs exam after BA.now a days i have a coaching institute.i am teaching english subject.
10th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare pcs exam. persently i m workink in sbi as a assistant .i have done b.com (hons). plz tell me proper guideline abt pcs and its syllaus..
26th December 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.sc with math and physics as my subjects.i want to know what subjects should i take for uppcs.
27th December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m deep and i m doing B.A with his, phi,& pol sci. And i want 2 know that is it suitable subject 4 pcrp exam
4th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am nisha,i m doing computer engineering.......i want to know that is it suitable tream for pcs exam?
6th January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i m jaspreet kaur...i hve dne mscit nd i wnt to knw tht is it suitable stream for pcs exm
6th January 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A. 3rd year student and my subject in B.A. is History,political science,Sociology .Please guide me to prparation of Up PCS Examination
8th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech,my branch is civil so how can prepare pcs
29th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc with physics as my subjects so how can prepare pcs
29th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc with physics as my subjects.
so how can prepare pcs
23rd February 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.TECH WITH ECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION. PLEASE TELL ME , AM I ELEGIBLE FOR PCS 2012. AND WHICH SUBJECT IS SUITABLE FORE ME.
25th February 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

myself a doctor how can prepare p.c.s. ? dr. ankur
1st March 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m pritee n i hve completed my graduation wth

English pholosophy how can i prepare 4 pcs exam
4th March 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed my B.A. with Psychology and Geography subjects. please give me guideline preparation of UP PSC exam
6th March 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i hav done my BA with political science and muslim history how i prepare myself for pcs
6th March 2012, 02:03 PM

Post Re: Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate having done BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.shiv View Post
I have done B.A. With english and sociology recently and i m a central goverment employee(deffence).please tell me the proper guideline about PCS EXAM and its syllabus.
Also i want to know that i m a residential of u.p. And i want to give WEST BENGAL PCS. is it possible

sir i m a studentof 3rd year from delhi university, and i want to syllabus of pcs exam of 2012,
plz send me the syllabus and unsolve question paper of pcs exam 2012

my id is [email protected]
17th March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of 2nd year from kumau university almora, and i want to syllabus of pcs exam 2012,
i want do p.g in ancient history so plz tell me syllabus of pcs exam of u.k board
my id is sweta tiwari [email protected]
27th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hai,I am Manpreet.I am doing engineering in IT branch(1 year).i want to know how to prepare for pcs
6th April 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for PCS exams while doing btech?
1st May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want 2 conferm the syllebus of pcs up exam and how to apply for this i have completed graduation wid english litrature.I m waitng for your reply.

thanking you
DEEPALI JAIN
[email protected]
1st May 2012, 10:01 PM
rajmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.shiv View Post

Hello Friend,

PCS - Punjab Civil Services exam
to find the
1.syllabus
2. coaching
3.study materials
4. books

click here

hope you will find useful information
All the best
10th May 2012, 05:13 PM
poonamlakhotra

Default Re: Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate doing B.A ? BA?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1567292]Hi i m poonam and i m doing B.A with elective english,sociology,& pol sci. And i want 2 know that can i give pcs exm ???? i belong to SC quota .what is the reservation for SC students ?
29th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i am anjali sharma i have done B.A with english and sociology and also i have done B.E.D from P.U. and i want to know that how to apply PCS exams.
30th May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir.
M mallti. maine abhi Ba final k exam die hai . plz guide me from Pcs exm.
30th May 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Rahul,
i did MBA in year 2005 form marketing and finance, and i having my own business and wamt to handover it to my younger brother, So as now i want to prepare for PCS examination so plz first of all i want to know about syllabus and study material, and solved papers for last 10 years with complete details. because i having only 1-2 years for preparing it.

So will you plz let me know by sending all the above information on my email ID- [email protected]
4th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i am arunesh singh and i did MCA in 2011,i want preapare for PCS examination so plz first of all i want to know about syllabus and study material, and solved papers for last 10 years with complete details.and the age limit in PCS exams.
So will you plz let me know by sending all the above information on my email ID- [email protected],[email protected]
Thanx
11th June 2012, 11:38 AM

Default Proper Guidelines about PCS Exam? Syllabus for this Exam being a candidate having done BSc in Mathematics

Dear sir/mam,
My name is Ashish Gautam,I completed Bsc in Mathematic 2004 with 48percentage and completed Hotel Accomodation operation management 2006. Now I am working in Private job.
Please tell me about Physical test and written test

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Gautam
[email protected]
11th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

age limit of pcs exam
11th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hello i m ravi. i am gov. teacher. but i should prepar pcs. please advised me.
5th September 2012, 04:57 PM
anandshukla1974

what is the syllabus for Punjab civil services exam preliminary
12th September 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc in zoology che n botany waana give pcs test send me some information about that test syllabus n about exam that wen are n doing m.a english in progress plzz inform me wid tim email z [email protected]
5th April 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am B.A. from English, Hindi, Psychology. I want to preparation for PCS preliminary exam. what type of syllabus should be better for me.
20th June 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.a in history please recomend me which subject i should chose
15th September 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a constable in up police . my bachelor degree b
com . which subject should choose
8th October 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hlo i m gurjeet n i m doning BA with sociology& history n i want to how that how to aply PCS exam????? plzzz tellll meeee about it
21st November 2014, 07:50 PM

I have done M.B.A. With Finance&Marketing recently and i m a Private employee in a company please tell me the proper guideline about UP PCS EXAM and its syllabus. so i want the proper gideline and sutable paper for me. [email protected]
15th January 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m vicky bharti I have completed B A. Geography. Please tell me the proper guideline about P C S exam and its syllabus. So I want the proper guideline and suitable.
Paper %uD83D%uDCC4 for me
[email protected] 9999579254
3rd April 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done MSC mathematics.I want to know about the preparation of pcs exam.what is the procedure of selection & what is the syllabus.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?