24th July 2012, 01:20 PM

Prospects of getting admitted in BHU? Previous years question papers in Mathematics?

Sir,
Please help my prospect of getting admitted to the BHU by giving me a suitable link that will allow me access to the previous years' question papers in Mathematics?
I will remain ever grateful to you if you do me the favour.
Faithfully,
Tushar

28th October 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of getting admitted in BHU? Previous years question papers in Mathematics?

syllbus for 2012 prspects
9th August 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of getting admitted in BHU? Previous years question papers in Mathematics?

how to get admited in PG level course or MA/MSc in Psychology/Applied Psychology if the course is available here.please, do inform me sir! In detail with fee structure. -Smriti Nidhi.
31st October 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send previous year mca entrance paper i want to ready for enterance pleaseeeeeee
[email protected]
24th June 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Bhu uet 2015 131 result agaya hetoh admission ke liye kya karna hoga and cut of marks say about
12th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please send me a prospects of this year because I want to know which courses you offered for graduation and how many fee you charged for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?