25th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology

Mphil in clinical psychology or phd in clinical psychology -which is better in distance learning

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  2. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  5. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  6. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  7. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  8. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  10. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  11. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  12. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  14. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  15. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  16. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  18. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
20th September 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology

KINDLY TELL ME WHICH INSTITUTION OR UNIVERSITY IS OFFERING PhD IN clinical Psychology in INDIA
4th December 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology

is Ph.D clinical psychology can be done by correspondence and from which institute it will be best ?
I am MD general medicine.
31st August 2017, 03:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) in Clinical Psychology is a doctorate level course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The eligibility required is the candidate should have done their post graduation level course in any related stream with 50% percentage from any recognised university.

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology the candidate should have done their Masters level degree or equivalent degree in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

M.Phil and Ph.D have equal importance in their fields and have equal number of chances after completing the course.

There are few colleges which provide M.Phil & Ph.D in Clinical psychology course. Some of them are listed below.

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology colleges list:
- Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidya nagar, Gujarat
- Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Chattisgarh
- Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat
- Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh
- Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
- LD Arts college, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana

Ph.D in Clinical Psychology colleges list:
- SGT University, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Central University of Psychiatry, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience, Bangalore, Karnataka
5th March 2021, 07:26 PM
Maahi14

Yes, you can apply for either M.phil or Ph.D in clinical psychology. The eligibility criteria for both are similar i.e. to have Masters degree in relevant subject with 50% aggregate.
The course duration of M.Phil is 2 years whilst the course duration of Ph.D is around 5 years.
So on the basis of your interest in the relevant field, you can opt for any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?