13th March 2016, 06:26 PM
purnaiswarya

Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com?

I want to do MBA in regular mode after completing my degree b.com in correspondence...do i have an chance to do regular MBA? PLEASE CONFIRM ME..

WITH REGARDS.

13th March 2016, 08:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com?

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in commerce in distance mode can do Master of Business Administration in regular mode but the college or institute from which you have done bachelor's degree must be approved by Distance Education council. If it is approved by Distance Education Council and University Grants Commission, you can apply for entrance exams of MBA.

There are various entrance exams of MBA like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc. CAT is the most sought entrance exam for admission in MBA course in IIM. For CAT exam, you must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree. For MAT exam, even if you have less than 50%, you can apply for it, it is conducted four times every year.
13th March 2016, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course after pursuing B.Com in correspondence. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

You can also appear for entrance examination as CAT, MAT, XAT etc..for admission in best institutes of India for course.
13th March 2016, 11:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate passed graduation in correspondence are eligible to pursue MBA course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course but have to qualify in examination for final selection.

For admission in IIM you have to appear and qualify in CAT where as for other institute you have to appear in MAT examination.
14th March 2016, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by purnaiswarya View Post
I want to do MBA in regular mode after completing my degree b.com in correspondence...do i have an chance to do regular MBA? PLEASE CONFIRM ME..

WITH REGARDS.
After completion of B.Com course through correspondence, you are not eligible for MBA course in regular basis.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?