10th October 2012, 04:02 PM

Question papers of MCA entrance exam?

helllooo....

please send me the question papers of mca entrance exam....coul u please send that to me

12th October 2012, 09:31 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers of MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
helllooo....

please send me the question papers of mca entrance exam....coul u please send that to me
MCA stands for Master in computer application and this is 3 year Post graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Graduation in any discipline and must have study maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination.

The admission in this course is based on entrance examinations like IIT JAM and NIMCET. You have to scored minimum 60% marks to apply for MCA Entrance examination.

You have to prepared well before applying for the examination. If you have cracked the examination, then you will get admission in top colleges.

Here i am Attaching some Previous year Papers of NIMCET and IIT JAM, please check the papers and keep Practice.

Download MCA Entrance Papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ca.pdf(138.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf ca2005.pdf(1.96 MB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf ca2006.pdf(555.5 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf ca2009.pdf(3.28 MB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET_2008.pdf(318.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET_2009.pdf(360.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET_2010.pdf(364.5 KB, 77 views)
12th October 2012, 12:44 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master in computer application and this is 3 year Post graduate degree course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Graduation in any discipline and must have study maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination.

The admission in this course is based on entrance examinations like IIT JAM and NIMCET. You have to scored minimum 60% marks to apply for MCA Entrance examination.

You have to prepared well before applying for the examination. If you have cracked the examination, then you will get admission in top colleges.

Here i am Attaching some Previous year Papers of NIMCET and IIT JAM, please check the papers and keep Practice.

Here is the MCA Question Papers...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT MCA Entrance exam paper.pdf(353.3 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf IIT MCA Entrance exam paper (2).pdf(137.7 KB, 105 views)
12th October 2012, 12:54 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
helllooo....

Information about MCA Course:

MCA stands for master of computer applications and this is one of the professional course and mainly this course is deals with computer applications and this course duration is 3 years and subdivided in to 6 semesters.

For admission in MCA course, required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation from recognized university and also you need to qualify the entrance exams conducted by the corresponding university some of entrance exams are IIT JAM ICET, etc.

And the exam question paper is a objective type question paper with multiple choices answers and here no native marks for wrong answers and questions from your graduate level subjects.

Now you are preparing for self preparation of MCA entrance exams and then you don't worry i am providing the some previous question papers for crack a MCA entrance exam given in below;.

Download Previous Question Papers :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA Exam Question Paper 1.pdf(138.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf MCA Exam Question Paper 2.pdf(1.96 MB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf MCA Exam Question Paper 3.pdf(555.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf MCA Exam Question Paper 4.pdf(555.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf MCA Exam Question Paper 5.pdf(318.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf MCA Exam Question Paper 6.pdf(360.4 KB, 57 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?