12th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked in the interview of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Executive Grade II officers? How to prepare for interview?

what are the questions asked in the interview of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Executive -grade II Officers?Also how to prepare for interview?

6th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions asked in the interview of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Executive Grade II officers? How to prepare for interview?

Mr result in AcioII , but I not know how to prepare or which type question to be asked in interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview? 10 30th November 2019 04:44 PM
How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview? 6 27th June 2015 03:38 AM
What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview? 11 2nd April 2015 09:21 PM
What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview? 6 11th October 2013 04:32 PM
If I am an IT graduate working as a lecturer can I mention it in the PO interview? Sample PO interview questions? 2 7th October 2011 08:38 PM