5th August 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Questions asked in SAIL Entrance Exam for Management Trainee? Which books to prepare for?

I want to know the type of question asked in sail entrance exam for management trainee (administration) and any book to be referred for preparation

12th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions asked in SAIL Entrance Exam for Management Trainee? Which books to prepare for?

BOOK for the preparation of SAIL exam
15th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions asked in SAIL Entrance Exam for Management Trainee? Which books to prepare for?

plese tail me about SAIL as Management Trainees exam of ece branch. Which type of question is asked and which book is refer for this book.pease send my email [email protected].
18th August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Please Tell me which book i should refer for the SAIL management trainee. My email ID is [email protected]. My Branch is ECE. Thanks in advance.
20th August 2011, 07:07 PM
sudhakar rai

i want to know that what is syllabus of sail Entrance Exam for Management Trainee.
20th August 2011, 09:33 PM
richiegulati

Please Tell me which book i should refer for the SAIL management trainee. My email ID is
[email protected] Branch is ECE. Thanks in advance.
22nd August 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that what is syllabus of sail Entrance Exam for Management Trainee and which book i have followed. MY email id is [email protected].
31st August 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i want the last year model question paper and which book to pref are the sail exam.my id [email protected]
1st September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Could u please send me the syllabus of SAIL MT exam and how to prepare for this exam. My email id is [email protected]
6th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

tell some ebook for preparing MT(Tech)
8th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me question paper and sylabus of sail my emai id- [email protected]
11th September 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the model paper for SAIL MT(TECH) exam.my id is [email protected]
25th April 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the last years papers for MT(Finance) for SAIL........
Or suggest me any refrence book.
Mail me at : [email protected]

Warm Regards,
Ruchir kaushik
21st March 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last year question paper asked in sail exam for electrical engineering.
[email protected]
25th March 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked in SAIL Entrance Exam for Management Trainee? Which books to prepare for?

Which type of question is asked and which book i should refer for the SAIL management trainee (chemical).my email id [email protected]
4th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

which book or website should be referred for Management Trainee(administration) HR...my email id [email protected]
21st January 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir I have applied for sail management trainee post, would you please suggest me which book i have to read in order to got selected in sail.
14th January 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

whose writer book is good for sail entrance exam for mechanical enginerring
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?