3rd October 2011, 01:01 AM
arorakiran

Syllabus of SAIL management trainee(Technical) exam? How to prepare for it?

Dear All,
I have completed MCA in 2010 and working in TCS from last 1.2 years.
I am seeking job in government sector. I have heard about SAIL Management Trainee(Technical) exam but have no idea about the syllabus. Please suggest a good option and how to prepare for it.
Thanks Kiran

8th November 2011, 02:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL management trainee(Technical) exam? How to prepare for it?

The syllabus of the SAIL exam will depend mainly on the basis of the post for which you are applying. The syllabus will mainly involve the technical subjects. Apart from this, you will also be tested in areas of Numerical ability, logical reasoning etc. General awareness, language skills etc also form an important part of this exam. You need to prepare thoroughly to attain high success in this exam. You can refer the previous year question papers which will help you to give a general idea about the pattern of the questions and help you to prepare more.
29th November 2011, 06:21 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of SAIL management trainee(Technical) exam? How to prepare for it?

for detail information about SAIL you can visit www.freshersworld.com.

here i am attaching previous year SAIL question papers. just have a look. definitely you will get complete idea from here
Attached Files
File Type: txt SAIL.txt(29.6 KB, 1114 views)
21st February 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me the detailed syllabus for appearing in management trainee exam(technical) for SAIL and other PSU's.
my email-id:[email protected].
i'll be highly thankfull.
24th April 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir this is naga
sir can u pls send me electrical syllabus for MT(technical) exam of SAIL
this is my email ID:[email protected]
3rd May 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,
myself umesh final year electrical student....can u please mail me the SAIL MT(electrical) syllabus....my email id is [email protected]
7th May 2012, 05:57 PM
rashid98

Dear All,
pls tell me the technical trainee ( electronics ) exam syllabus
9th May 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

pls sent me previous yr question paper or sample paper of sail mttt mech engg. at [email protected] . It would be really nice on ur part.
11th May 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a ceramic engineer applied for management trainee but i don't no what is the syllabus and what have to prepare and which book please suggest me
18th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

please can u send syllabus for SAIL and the name of the books needed to prepare to my email :[email protected]
14th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA(HR) I want to work in government sector so please send me the syllabus for sail MT Trainee: [email protected]
3rd July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I did my MBA-HR
i want to know the syllabus for sail MT Trainee........plz give me reffrence how to prepar for the test...send me any suggestion [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Nellore Pavan Kumar
19th March 2013, 06:09 PM
minaldukare

Please mail me syllabus for IT engineer for coming exam @ [email protected]. Also mail me previous year question paper with answer.
Thanks!
22nd March 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am satya.can you please send me the syllabus for preparation of sail management trainee(electrical).
1st April 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am ankit,a final year btech student from IT stream.kindly furnish the syllabus for MMT computer science(IT) to [email protected] would be grateful to you.
Thanks!
4th June 2013, 09:48 PM
ashishkandra

sir can you please send me the exact syllabus for SAIL management trainee(Technical) exam
[email protected]
4th June 2013, 10:10 PM
suvojit6026

Sir, I am Nobomita a final year electrical student. please send me the syllabus of sail MT to my email address- [email protected]
13th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me what is the syllabus of Electrical Engineering in SAIL exam & how to prepare myself. I am Rana final year b.tech student in EE.
My email is [email protected].
Thank you
20th June 2013, 05:26 PM
rvvasanthi

Sir/madam I am frm CIVIL ENGINEERING I want to attempt SAIL Could you plz send me few model papers
13th August 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me what is the syllabus of electrical engineering in SAIL exam.
23rd January 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of SAIL management trainee(Technical) exam? How to prepare for it?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2076826]
sir can u pls send me electrical syllabus for MT(technical) exam of SAIL
this is my email ID:[email protected]
25th January 2014, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for ece branch for MANAGEMENT TRAINEE TECHNICAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?