14th August 2010, 01:00 PM
dr.raman

Recent date for Homeopathic Government Entrance MD exam and fee detail? List of the colleges all over India?

i want to know the recent date for homoeopathic govt. entrance md exam and fee detail and list of homoeopathic govt. md colleges in all over india.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  4. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. What is the full structure of BHMS in Kerala?
  6. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  7. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  8. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  9. List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it? -- [New]
  10. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  11. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  12. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  13. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
  14. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  15. List of the government colleges providing degree in Animation in India?
  16. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? Date of their entrance exams?
  17. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  18. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges?
11th June 2011, 05:32 PM
sravankotamarthi

Default Re: Recent date for Homeopathic Government Entrance MD exam and fee detail? List of the colleges all over India?

Hi,
Greetings,

In short few states are going to conduct an entrance test for MD(HOM). For further details, check the link:

Tamil Nadu: http://www.hyderabadnawab.com/results/tamil-nadu-m-d-homoeopathy-admissions-2011-2012/

Maharastra: http://www.similima.com/mdentrance/maharasthramd2011.html

Maharastra(admission into unaided colleges ): http://www.bestpune.com/asso-pgh-cet-2011

Dhondumama Sathe Homoeopathic Medical College: http://www.mtespune.org/pages/dsmeci.html

React fast to grab the opportunity.
All the best.
17th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recent date for Homeopathic Government Entrance MD exam and fee detail? List of the colleges all over India?

fee structure of govt homepethic colleges in west bengal
21st July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of entrance test and other required information for MD-Homoeopathy-Punjab
29th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.raman View Post
i want to know the recent date for homoeopathic govt. entrance md exam and fee detail and list of homoeopathic govt. md colleges in all over india.
i want to do correspond course for md. i m from punjab want to join md in this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?