22nd July 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams available to appear for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?

Can you please let me know what exams can we appear after B.Sc(Agriculture)? I am studying B.Sc in Agriculture and what to know about various recruitment exams which I can appear after my B.Sc? Kindly tell me asap.

14th October 2016, 11:09 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to appear for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?

You can give these exams after doing B.SC in Agriculture:
1. Research Officer
2. Agriculture officer
3. Agriculture loan officer in Banks
4. Farm manager
5. Production manager
6. Quality assurance officer
7. Operations manager

If you want you can also do post graduation and PhD courses in agriculture. These courses will give a boost to your career. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?