5th August 2010, 09:47 AM

Report on the topic of Consumer Behavior?

i am persuing MBA and completed my summer training from icici lombard on the topic of cumsumer behavear .please provide me some related report on this topic.........i am highly thankful to you.

15th March 2011, 12:38 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Report on the topic of Consumer Behavior?

There are a lot of surveys on consumer behaviour analyzing :
1. consumer spending characteristics
2. behavioral responses, and preferences.
Easy-to-read summaries of current research and other information useful for retailers, marketers, advertisers, and business consultants are presented. While there are other publications focusing on general consumer behavioral topics, Consumer Behavior 2011 is the only resource that integrates the full spectrum of applied consumer psychology, demographics, and purchasing influences with major consumer surveys.

For getting more details,you can visit to-
http://www.scribd.com/doc/13777740/marketing-project-report-on-consumer-behavior

http://www.the-infoshop.com/topics/CS07_en.shtml
15th March 2011, 06:53 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Report on the topic of Consumer Behavior?

Dear friend this is a very good option for you because you are doing MBA and summer training from icici ..............

because on the consumer behavior related topic is very necessary in the banking lone that's why you have chosen very good path for the job..................

you are very a normal person because this is a line for normal person and you contact with your consumer to very softly...........
16th March 2011, 09:46 AM
simran kaur20389

Dear Friend,

You can buy books.... related to consumer behaviour. Refer 12 th books..... on the back side you will get the resources goto the links or you can take help from google..... very few articles with examples.. you can complete your project..

you can also take help from news papers also.

Alll the very best
30th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelors in Psychology and have done MBA in marketing. What are the career options ahead?If some one can advise me on that, it would be appreciated.
20th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Consumer Behavior topic in inculud mba 3 saylbas ok have nice day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?