13th September 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to join MBA in Airport Management?

i am study in interested in mba airport management what this qualification

Related Questions:
  1. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management?
  2. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  3. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  4. Can I take MBA Airport management?
  5. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  6. Detailed Information regarding MBA in Airport Management?
  7. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  8. Can I take MBA in Airport management after completing B.Tech in Civil? -- [New]
  9. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  10. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  12. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  13. Qualifications required to join Airline and Airport management?
  14. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  16. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  18. What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?
13th September 2012, 05:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification to join MBA in Airport Management?

To study Master in Business Administration course, you need to have completed graduation course in any stream. There are various entrance exams for admission for MBA course. You would have to appear in any of these entrance exam for admission.

You can choose any entrance exam depending on your performance in graduation course and which college would you like to prefer for MBA studies.

Here is the list of MBA entrance exams:-

CAT

MAT

IRMA

IIFT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

XAT

ATMA

MAH-CET

CUSAT

PAM-CAT

TANCET

OCET

UP-SEE

Orissa JEE

KMAT

UPMCAT

Among these entrance exams the two most popular are the ones mentioned in the start, Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT).

Common Admission Test

CAT exam is popular because the top Business colleges in India called the IIMs accept candidates on the basis of performance in CAT exam. Although there are few other colleges that too accept the Common Admission Test but the main reason for popularity is IIM. To appear for Common Admission Test, candidate is required to have completed graduation course with 50 percent marks. In case of SC/ST, 45 percent marks are required.

Management Aptitude Test

MAT is also very popular exam which is widely accepted in India. The main reason for MAT's popularity is that there is no percentage criteria. This allows candidates with low percentage in gaduation course to also apply for the MBA.

The requirement for other exams is graduation course and at least 50 percent marks. Therefore you should try to achieve at least 50 percent marks in graduation course to apply for MBA course.

Jobs After MBA in Airport Management

Airport Representative

Airport Ground Staff

Market Research Analyst

Zonal Business Manager

Customer Care Executive-Airport

Business Developmen Executive/Sales Executive

Client Servicing Executive
12th December 2012, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The qualification requirement for MBA in airport management is same as that of regular MBA. Bachelor degree is the basic qualification required. Admission to the course is offered via entrance test like CAT or MAT. Graduates with 50% marks can only apply for CAT. You need to have good score to secure admission to MBA airport management course.
31st December 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I'm studing in 12th how can I come into airline management ..what I needed for it...what the higher position I get there.. How about the salary...???
16th February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Please say about eligibility to get admmision in airline and airport management course .Job opportunity after complete this course and get salary in this jobs
20th May 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a bcom final year student,i would like to know more on mba with airport management course.
21st May 2013, 12:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University is the basic qualification for any MBA course from a top college.

There are many entrance exams conducted for MBA course in India. You can apply for those exams and get a good score in it for getting admission into MBA colleges.

CAT, MAT , GMAT , XAT etc are some of the entrance exams for MBA course in India. Various top MBA colleges accept score card of these exams for giving admission into MBA course. So you must try and get a very high score if you want to get into top MBA colleges like IIMs.

The questions in the entrance will be from Reasoning , Data Interpretation and verbal ability. So you must start your preparation by keeping in mind these topics.

Some of the top MBA Airport Management colleges are listed below:

-Biztech Management School Kolkata

-University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun

-Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management (ILAM) Delhi/NCR

-Avalon Academy Mumbai

-Koustuv Business School Bhubaneswar
21st December 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii......i did my mba in marketing and HR ,n now i want to enter in airport groundstaff management...what to do for this ...is my degree is usefull for this which i want to do???????
23rd March 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student. what is the qualification of airport manager? i want a course related this field. what are the courses related that?
15th April 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I just given the exam of12th class and now I want to do graduation to do airport management can you suggest me which stream is best to do graduation
11th May 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

iam plus two science student
but iam interested to join mba in airport managment
so what i can do for this
REPLAY FAST
24th July 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have degree of b.com co operation.pls say about eligibility for MBA in airport managent.
Can I eligible for MBA in airport management
17th April 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently doing my graduation in B.A functional english.plz suggest me any tips to face MBA entrance exam.. I mean.. The mode of questions asked.
26th May 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 2 commerce with maths now i would like to know i am eligible for mba airline and airport managementing?
r
14th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in BCA 2Year I will asked to join in airport management. What qualifications of this course?
9th June 2016, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I haven't written the entrance exams like CAT,MAT etc. So, can I get the admission for MBA in airline and airport management?
6th December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject to choose for airport management
8th August 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that I have completed my bachelor degree b. Com I want to do mba in airport management so which entrance exam should be prepare CAT OR MAT OR XAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?