30th July 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to join Indian Army for a Nepali who is studying in India?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to Nepal and I want to join Indian Army. I am doing my academics in India. So, I just want to know about the requirements to join Indian Army for me. Waiting for your response!

6th January 2023, 12:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join Indian Army for a Nepali who is studying in India?

Requirements
The candidate must be an Unmarried male and must be citizen of India
Subject of Nepal or

Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan etc with intention of permanently settling here.

Gorakhs are eligible for NDA

Nepali citizen who are not Gorakh need to have certificate of eligibility issued by Indian Government in his name.

Other than this every procedure of selection remains same for all candidates no matter their nationality.

Candidates of the age group 16.5 to 19.5 are eligible
Minimum qualification required is class 12th.

For Army wings
Candidates of any stream can apply

For Airforce/Naval/Naval Academy
Interested candidates need to have physics, chemistry and maths as one of the subjects in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?