8th October 2010, 05:06 PM
jyotiPS

Results of Pending Backlogs in BBA is still awaited, can I apply for higher studies?

I had completed my BBA but have an backlog in two subject i had given back exam ,but havenot got the result can i enroll my self for intermediate or wait and when i can enroll mean the registration time

The back exam i had given i havenot got the result , it may be come on next month kindly tll me when i enroll myself or can i take an addmision on provisional basses

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?
  3. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  6. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  7. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  8. Is it possible to get placed after B.Tech or I can pursue post graduation course? -- [New]
  9. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive while having 2 pending backlogs being an Integrated M.Tech student?
  11. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  12. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
  13. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
  14. Can a final year student with backlogs pending apply for the CAT entrance examination?
  15. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  17. What can I do after completing 12th in Arts stream?
  18. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
8th October 2010, 09:52 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Results of Pending Backlogs in BBA is still awaited, can I apply for higher studies?

yes, you can apply for higher studies if Results of Pending Backlogs in BBA is still awaited
9th October 2010, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Results of Pending Backlogs in BBA is still awaited, can I apply for higher studies?

yeah you can apply on provisional bases. There are some provisional seats in which you will have to provide your certificate of your BBA course. If you dont provide it on time then your admission will be canceled. But thats rare as you will be getting the results soon

So go and apply for the course
10th October 2010, 02:20 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes you can apply but your admission will be considred only when your all the backlogs will clear . all the best may your all the baclog wiil clear.best of luck
10th October 2010, 10:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue higher studies. You need to approach the institute where you plan to study and inform them of the same. You need to mention the approximate time within which you can submit the same. In case you do not clear your back log then your admission to course you joined will be cancelled.
13th October 2010, 12:41 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Results of Pending Backlogs in BBA is still awaited, can I apply for higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotiPS View Post
I had completed my BBA but have an backlog in two subject i had given back exam ,but havenot got the result can i enroll my self for intermediate or wait and when i can enroll mean the registration time

The back exam i had given i havenot got the result , it may be come on next month kindly tll me when i enroll myself or can i take an addmision on provisional basses
dear friend,

no,as you are not clear your BBA.your final marksheet will be required while you are enrolling yourself for higher studies.

so first clear your back logs then you are eligible for higher studies.

good luck.
14th October 2010, 03:14 PM
aotiwari

Yes, you can take admissions on provisional basis, but if you are not able to clear your subjects then your money will not be refunded. Just check it out with the college authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?