7th July 2011, 03:06 PM
rasukutey

Rules and regulations to transfer from the college?

hello sir, B.E.Computer Science & Engineeringstudy in our college to transperar to direct 2nd year in other college (anna university of technology in chennai) rulese and regulation or anny tranfer college to college probleam
please help me sir...waiting to replay

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?
  2. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  3. Rules and regulations to do PhD for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  4. Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog?
  5. What are the rules and regulations to establish private B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  6. How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?
  7. Rules and regulations to change school in 12th?
  8. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
  9. Rules and regulations to qualify in 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  10. Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?
  11. Why Government school education is really poor from Class 1 to 8th? How to improve it?
  12. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  13. Rules and regulations to apply for Study Visa for an International students to study in India? -- [New]
  14. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  15. Rules and regulations to join Diploma Engineering in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  16. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for CAT after doing under graduation from USA or Any Foreign Country?
  18. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
19th September 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and regulations to transfer from the college?

can i appear for 2nd year ug course in any college with out writing I st year semester again from an autonomous institution affliated to kamaraj university to another autonomous institution affliated to kamaraj university.waiting for replay sir.......
23rd November 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is more tough civil or mech or electrical
18th March 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the norms and formalities to get transfer to other B ed college
2nd July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam a 2nd year student @ anna university,i have some backlogs.how can i change from tamilnadu to bangalore..pls reply..
8th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

tell me the process of transfer from 1 college to another college, after completion of second year b.tech
25th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am joining in karpagam college of engineering,civil enginneering.i want to transfer to ebet group of institution 2nd year next year.what is the prceeger to change the college.
31st August 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in be second year sir.i am an lateral entry student.can i change to another college to another department.i am now studying ece.can i change to ei department to another college.please help me sir.or can i change in the next year?sir please reply me quickly sir
5th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

3rd year student transfer the college.which any problem and value
9th August 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir I am studying 1st BE EEE in velammal college of engineering.I want to join in bannari amman college in my 2nd year.what r the procedures sir.
25th September 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

im currently on my fifthe semester ie 3rd year..can i change to another college after third year as fourth year in the other college..im currently under anna university chennai.so is it possible to transfer to another college under the same university?
23rd October 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my 2nd year ECE in Jayaram college in trichy which is affiliated by anna university..... nw I hav 3 arrears.. and I want to transfer my studies to B.S Abdur rehmann university ( deemed University) Is it possible to transfer in 3rd year??...
8th February 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i m wishing to change my college after 2 nd sem...now i m in 2 nd sem... wt are all the steps i ve to take.
21st April 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm wishing to change my college after 4th sem ise.
What are the steps to be followed.
Mine is management seat.
18th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

If I need a TC from my college, when I need to apply for it ??????
2nd June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

B.E civil 1st year completed present college. and 2nd year go to any other college ? anna university under !
20th August 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir can I change my collage after allotment collage in ptet 2014 counseling?
27th August 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i had studied part be mech from 2006 and complete four semester through anna university due to job and i had transferred and and rejoin 2011 and successfully completed my course with 60.1% but i have awarded II nd class. what is the reason for 2nd class? clarify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?