29th May 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Salary of ECE engineers in India, Europe and Gulf? What will be the scope after 4 years?

what about the salary of ECE engineers in India, Europe and Gulf? What will be the scope after 4 years?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of PLC programmer in India and Gulf?
  2. Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries?
  3. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
  4. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. How to prepare for m.sc or m.tech in environmental field?
  7. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers?
  8. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  9. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  10. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  11. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  12. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar?
  13. What is the scope in mechanical engineering? How much is the salary?
  14. Scope of studying BS(Chemical/Marine Engineering) in Europe? Expected salary per month over there? -- [New]
  15. Salary package in India and Gulf countries after B.Sc MLT?
  16. Scope for engineers in building management system?
  17. Can I do Oracle DBA after MCA? Is there any scope in India and Gulf Countries?
  18. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
6th August 2011, 09:28 PM

Default Re: Salary of ECE engineers in India, Europe and Gulf? What will be the scope after 4 years?

in b tech the ECE course importance/demand is very high in all over the world.
this increases day by day.
you can get job in various tale communication company,electronic instrument company and also satellite center also you can apply there.
after complete this salary starts nearly 20000 p.m...
thanks....
26th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary of ECE engineers in India, Europe and Gulf? What will be the scope after 4 years?

if i get 60persntge in ece. Will i get a job. N wht wil b d salary
3rd December 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year ec student n i got 84percent in 1st year. I expected to complete my be degree nearly 80percent agrigate..after be i want to do job in gulf contries so please sugest me how can i do it and what salary i can earn.?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?