9th January 2011, 12:00 AM
Rishi Garg

Sample question papers of IMU CET for preparation of Diploma in Nautical Science?

How can i get the sample question of IMU-CET for the preparation of Diploma in Nautical Science ?

14th January 2011, 04:44 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample question papers of IMU CET for preparation of Diploma in Nautical Science?

hi dear,
.you can take help from official website of imu or there are several magazines, sample paper books you can easily find in market ...you can take help of website such as :- 24dunia.com
sawaal.ibibo.com
testfunda.com
mypdfsearch.com

thanks
17th January 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of IMU CET for preparation of Diploma in Nautical Science?

imu question paper
15th February 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

from where i start d prepration of IMU CET
20th April 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

what is diploma
11th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want model question
27th May 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I want diplomo cet question paper for computer science please........
5th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Which book is good for the prepartion of IMU-CET exam?
8th June 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Who are the publishers of T.S. Rehman's Bookfor IMU CET for Diploma In Nautical Sciences From where I can get this book-Abhay(Delhi)
12th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Karthikthesailor

Where can i get the model papers and previous year papers of IMU CET for diploma in nautical science. Ple tel.
12th June 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam shiva plz send me any name of the books which is very useful for the entrance of imu or send me the websites where can i get the model papers to my id [email protected]
29th July 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can i watch previous year question papers? bt hw???? ..........
if u know pls send d procedure to [email protected] immediately pls.........
12th May 2012, 07:17 PM
kailashgopalakrishnan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi Garg View Post
How can i get the sample question of IMU-CET for the preparation of Diploma in Nautical Science ?
please send model questions of IMU-CET for the preparation of DNS
8th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

please send model questions of CET for the preparation of Diploma in mechanical engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?