21st January 2011, 11:06 AM
MANOJ KAPOOR

Is SAT exam compulsory & criteria for admission for American residents?

Is sat exam is compulsory for residents of america? What is the criterion of admission for residents of america?

Related Questions:
  1. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  2. How to do Computer Science Engineering abroad after completing 11th?
  3. What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?
  4. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  5. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
  6. Is it mandatory to appear in both SAT-I & II to study BS in MIT, USA? Cutoff marks required to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Criteria for admission in DTU for non-residents of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of studying B.Tech in EEE branch at USA?
  9. Possibility to do B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to study B.Tech in USA through BITSAT?
  11. What should I do after 12th to study Medicine in California, USA? Can I get job with this degree in India?
  12. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  13. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do Bachelors in Accountancy in Australia?
  15. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  17. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  18. How can I study B.Arch in Abroad after completing 12th?
21st January 2011, 02:23 PM
Shyam kumar patel

Default Re: Is SAT exam compulsory & criteria for admission for American residents?

good morning sir,
not sat exam is compulsory for residents of america.
thank you and good luck
21st January 2011, 05:02 PM
vskkarthick
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is SAT exam compulsory & criteria for admission for American residents?

no mr manoj SAT exam is not compulsary for residents of america. it is a apptitude test for graduates to get a good profession .EAMERCE SUCCESFUL SERIES WHICH INCLUDES BOTH NUMERICAL AND APPTITUDE is the reference book for this exam.
21st January 2011, 06:36 PM
shweyeehtoo

no, SAT is not compulsory to join American University. TOEFL marks are also available and if u get high grades in IELTS, they can accept you.
21st January 2011, 06:43 PM
pratik.1989

Hi!
I think it is....
But I can never be too sure...
21st January 2011, 06:45 PM
pratik.1989

Is sat exam is compulsory for residents of america? What is the criterion of admission for residents of america?

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sat-exam-compulsory-criteria-admission-american-residents-75633.html#ixzz1BfvngqPE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?