15th January 2011, 06:28 PM
Harpreetnarula

Procedure to get admission in American University? Criteria for getting admission for M.Tech in CSE?

Hello sir, myself harpreet i want to enquire about process to get admission in american university, and also want to know the criteria of taking admission in M.tech. in cse.

Sir,kindly help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  2. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE from LPU University?
  4. Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  9. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  11. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  13. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  15. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  17. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  18. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
21st January 2011, 07:36 PM
srujanap

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in American University? Criteria for getting admission for M.Tech in CSE?

hi....
the application procedure for american university includes -Admissions is interested in knowing about your academic interests and life outside of the classroom. This information—along with transcripts, test scores, essays and letters of recommendation—helps them evaluate you on your own academic merits..........

to get more information see the web site

http://american.edu/admissions/apply.cfm

thank you.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?