18th June 2010, 10:58 AM
hemkanta

Is SC/ST scholarships available in same manner as quota is given to them?

is this scholarship is especially for sc/st students or for general ones as like government gives them quota?
send details on my email id...

29th February 2012, 05:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is SC/ST scholarships available in same manner as quota is given to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemkanta View Post
is this scholarship is especially for sc/st students or for general ones as like government gives them quota?
Scholarships are of different types and can be awarded to different candidates based on their category (SC/ST/OBC), mark-sheet, sports quota, minority etc. It can be a local, state or national level Scholarship.

In various state like Uttar Pradesh you can fill forms to avail Scholarship from the government or NGO's.

Scholarship is not awarded as the Quota is awarded to candidates. Normally, the benefit of quota system is awarded on the basis of domicile certificates, and SC/ST/ OBC category.
On the contrary the scholarship is given to candidates on their merits in their respective field. In various Scholarship the caste, creed, religion and category (SC/ST/OBC/General) does not matter. It only matters when it is based on quota system.
29th February 2012, 07:47 PM
priyanka_22

Post Re: Is SC/ST scholarships available in same manner as quota is given to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemkanta View Post
Dear,

=>If you are asking for Scholarship on this forum don't worry they don't divide on Quota.

=> AS you said "this scholarship" , would like to let you know this is a great opportunity to Learn and Earn.

=> This is a fantastic platform to get you knowledge enhanced and to get some income for your knowledge.

=>Feel Free to ask any query further.

For details visit : Scholarship for All

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?