12th May 2013, 07:04 PM
@rvind15

What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering

im in a confusion whether to take b.tech biotech or biomedicine engineering. where do they have a better scope in india or abroad? i need to start earning at a early stage so which one should i prefer?? pls reply me soon to take a good decision. Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  3. Scope for Biotech in India or Abroad?
  4. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  7. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  8. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  9. How to go to B.Tech in Abroad after completing Biotech diploma?
  10. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  11. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  12. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  13. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering? -- [New]
  15. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  16. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  17. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  18. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
16th September 2015, 07:35 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering

The scope of biotech engineering is very good and the industries in this field are growing day by day very fast as the growth of the world is increasing with that new health issues are also arising day to day so to make the solutions of that health issues we need for the proper treatment and without the medicine treatment of any disease is not possible.

The generation of the Antibiotics, Antioxidants, Anticlerical medicines that all is the production of the Pharma or bio technical field. So the Demands of its professionals is very high in India and also in the foreign countries.

Companies that you can apply after this course are-

>> Dr. Reddy,s Labs

>> Cipla Medicare

>> Cadila Healthcare

>> Ranbaxy

>> Lupin

>> Sun Pharma

>> Divis labs

Its professionals also needed in the hospitals also for the maintenance and care of Machines where a candidate can apply are-

>> Max hospital, New Delhi

>> AIIMS hospital and research center, New Delhi

>> Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi

>> Tata Hospital, Mumbai

>> Ambani hospital, Mumbai

>> Jindal hospital and cancer research centera
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?