25th November 2011, 04:52 PM
rajat1018

Scope of doing CATIA course after B.Tech in Automobile?

scope of doing catia course after b-tech in automobile...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer? Why so many mechanical engineers unemployed?
  2. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  3. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  4. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
  5. Can I get a job in Automobile sector after scoring 65% in 12th standard
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. Scope for Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad?
  8. Can Catia course be a good career for electrical students?
  9. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study and work together after Diploma in Mechanical?
  11. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  12. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  13. Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway?
  14. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  16. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
  17. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering? -- [New]
  18. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?

16th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Scope of doing CATIA course after B.Tech in Automobile?

Hi frend
CATIA is a computer program based on design of 3D solid body in real and practical motion. It is a corse next to CAD to be under taken for.
Ever solid strukcher in automobile is designed on CATIA by design enggineer and cheked for devlopment. In short the dimensions came after calculation of stress is intigrated on computer screen with the help of CATIA.
A handsome salary is paied to design enggineer with this profile.

Good luck

17th July 2012, 07:01 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->CATIA is a computer program based on design of 3D solid body in real and practical motion.It is a course next to CAD to be under taken for.

-->a solid structure in automobile is designed on CATIA by an engineer .In short the dimensions came after calculation of stress.

-->with this one can get a good package.

all the best...go ahead and work hard....

2nd November 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which software is useful to learn catia, pro-e, solidworks, inventor for designing?

2nd August 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi...pls help. i m studying mechanical engineering. does studying catia,pro-e,solidworks help for placements ??

29th August 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I completed my diploma in automobile enigneering. Which software is good for me in designing?

9th March 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am completed CATIA course and I'm study on annamlai university in 2nd year .and I'm completed two design projects. how can show this projects at any good company .this projects are very good at any another design.

14th July 2014, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

hello hai boss I have completed b tech mechanical and I'm now planning to design software which would you prefer and tell me about the catia dude

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?