22nd June 2011, 07:49 PM
nibedita jena

Scope of getting a teaching job in various universities after scoring 65% in PG?

I'm a post graduate in Oriya with 65% mark. Also Qualified NET. What is scope of getting a teaching job in our various Universities. I'm also an stage performer. Should I go for any course like P.G. diploma in performing Arts of sambalpur University? I heard about Odiya University. Will it help me for getting a job.

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope in the post of government teaching job in Delhi after scoring 51% marks in History?
  2. What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?
  3. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi?
  4. Is there any scope in government teaching job after passing graduation in Arts?
  5. Can a person be eligible for Teaching Job in school and universities after completing B.Ed and qualifying NET,SLET exam?
  6. What are the Job scopes after completing B.Sc in Botany Abroad? What are the job scopes after M.Sc in Botany? -- [New]
  7. What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  9. Universities offering valid distance B.Ed degree?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Management Studies? Can I get Teaching job in Dubai if study B.Ed?
  11. Teaching career after M.Sc (mathematics)+B.Ed+M.Ed
  12. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What job I can apply for after completion of B.P.Ed course?
  14. What are the opportunities in B.A? What is the scope in B.A?
  15. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Are there any institutes or universities offering B.Ed and Teaching Job side by side?
  17. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  18. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
15th November 2011, 11:52 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Scope of getting a teaching job in various universities after scoring 65% in PG?

Hello jena.

Surely you will get teaching job as you wished. Because there will be always huge openings in teaching field. try to apply in all universities. all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?