11th May 2010, 08:45 PM
atri

Scope of MSc in EVS in India? Institutes offering this course?

what is the scope of msc in EVS in india? which institutions are offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose MSc in EVS or Mass Communication? List of the colleges offering the course?
  2. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  3. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  4. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  5. What is the syllabus for MSc EVS?
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  7. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  8. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  9. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  10. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc? -- [New]
  11. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  12. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  13. Best institutes offering MBA in material management?
  14. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  16. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  17. Best long distance universities for doing masters after doing BSc in Microbiology?
  18. Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?
23rd January 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MSc in EVS in India? Institutes offering this course?

atri-its good u can go ahead with m sc in environment.....and universities offeirng this course u can find in private universities.......
23rd May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MSc in EVS in India? Institutes offering this course?

I am enviornmental science studen of m.sc....i want know about the teaching jobs in this field.......wht kind of scopes in india and out of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?