9th June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?

i completed my 12 with PCMB i.e. with both biology and maths for more opportunities now i cant decide which is better . I'm good in both and like both.
abhiyender singh

10th June 2011, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my 12 with PCMB i.e. with both biology and maths for more opportunities now i cant decide which is better . I'm good in both and like both.
abhiyender singh
if you have average score then you may go for engineering department .otherwise go for medical.

from my point of view i suggest one thing you must go for engineering because ifYou may go for core department like electronics ,electrical, civil ,mechanical because this category have lots of chance to crack in govt sector.also this stream are applicable for private sector.
Second choice is it or cs because this category have more jobs in private sector.

So best luck dear
10th June 2011, 10:58 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
abhiyender singh
It is a very difficult situation as you are good and interested in both maths and biology to decide what to choose in future for your career.
But as far as biology is concerned it has a very wider scope and provide good career opportunities like doctor, scientist and other research fields.
If you go for maths then you will find fields like engineering which are further categorized in various fields.
So it depends on only you as both are good fields.
20th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

hello i have pcmb in class 11 . i want to explore the career options after completion of class 12. is biotech a good option?please suggest other options as well .
22nd June 2011, 03:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After BCA course, you can go for courses like CCNA. Many hardware and software courses are also available for you. If you are looking for management course, then you can opt for MBA in Operations. This will give to offers in software sector. The salary package is also good for MBA graduates.
17th July 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

which field is better computer engineering or biotechnology
23rd September 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

IAM DOING PCMB IN 11 CLASS WHAT IS THE BETTER STREAM IN MY FUTURE
1st October 2011, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

after passing 10th cbse with 60% and 85% over all, which stream should i take in plus 2 and further?
10th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i have pcmb in class 11 i am an average student .please suggest some career options other than medical
9th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i had taken bio-maths in 11th ,which course is better to choose after 12th to get more opportunities except in medical field?
sivaranjani
28th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

in which field should i go after taking pcmb in class 12????
5th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can one who has completed 2 with PCMB sit in medical exams like AIPMT??
5th April 2013, 05:18 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Friend,

It is fully depend on you That what is your Interest. you have to choose Any stream with your Interest. Many Students have Confusion that which stream is better in Maths & Biology.

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics =>

Generally Called PCM Subjects. PCM is very recommended Stream now-a-days. Many Students choose This Stream. This Stream is career making stream. If you choose this stream you have to work harder. After Choosing this stream in future your best career in Engineering Stream. 12th Class is very Important for this Stream.

Physics, Chemistry, Biology =>

Generally Called PCB Subjects. PCB is very reputed Stream after 12th Class. PCB is directly Belongs to Medical Area. If you choose PCB then in future your career Options is Medical Field. This is also Very Good Stream, Many Career Options have this stream.

In my Opinion you have to choose Engineering Stream. Engineering stream is Popular and Recommended from any other Career Opportunities. Engineering have many Departments and Best Companies of World. Engineering Stream also have Big Salary Packages. You Should choose Engineering but Decision is yours.

Good Luck........
23rd May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options avialable after completing plus 2 other than medical and engineering, something unique. I am a student of 12th having a combination of 4 subjects- Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Maths. Please reply as fast as possible as i am in a great fix as to take which career option.
Sayarina Sengupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?