21st June 2011, 02:21 PM
neha sahni

Which course is valuable between MCA and MBA after BCA having interest to join MBA?

what after BCA? MBA or MCA. Which course is more valuable to do after BCA. I have interest in MBA.

22nd June 2011, 09:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is valuable between MCA and MBA after BCA having interest to join MBA?

Both MBA and MCA are having their own importance. Both the courses will give good future to the candidates if the candidate possess required skills

As you have done your graduation in BCA, my suggestion will be to go for MCA soon after the completion of your BCA.

Because the IT boom is strongly coming back. Number of IT companies are recruiting the candidates by offering them good salaries.

So,as you have already some knowledge in IT related subjects in BCA, it will be an added advantage for you when you join MCA.

Simultaneously, if you are not at all interested in joining MCA and if you have much interest in joining Management courses, then MBA will be the better option.

Don't join MBA just for the sake of certificate. MBA people will survive in the market if they are strong enough in communication skills and even subject knowledge too.

As you mentioned that you have interest in MBA and go for it. Try to get admission in B-Schools so that your MBA is more valuable
22nd June 2011, 09:11 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course is valuable between MCA and MBA after BCA having interest to join MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha sahni View Post
what after BCA? MBA or MCA. Which course is more valuable to do after BCA. I have interest in MBA.
If you have an interest and passion for MBA then why are you thinking because after MBA from a good institute you can get a lot of job oportunities,dont worry about that.

Good luck
22nd June 2011, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
you have just completed your BCA degree and it is computer based degree.

also MCA is same field so if you are going to MCA degree then it will give some support to you. future of MCA degree is not bad you can apply various govt sector job also you can apply in private sector job.

for the case of MBA some of the best institute student are got some good salary job. the fees of MBA degree is very high.

from my point of view you have to do MCA after that join in some company then you can apply for MBA degree.

so all the best.
23rd June 2011, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
if you can do Master’s level program after BCA can boost your career.

Many it company such as Wipro, Vodafone, Infosys and Satyam take in students of MCA.

Other it company that recruit students of MCA are Microsoft and Essar Communications.

The future for students will indeed be brighter if they have a Master’s degree.

so you can join in MCA degree.

all the best
23rd June 2011, 01:41 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
friend,

Both the courses are equally valueable considering the need for it!!!!!!

MBA:

master of business administration. very good course as the MBA grad are in demand on the top corporate companies.

pay: good 30,000

it is better if u choose to study in top college lik the IIM.

MCA:

master of computer applications.

very good course for the IT sector requirements.

very good pay. u may also take up the teaching sector.

regards
16th July 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

is sinhgad institute better for mca?
17th December 2011, 10:28 PM
chint123

As you have done your graduation in BCA, my suggestion will be to go for MCA soon after the completion of your BCA.

Because the IT boom is strongly coming back. Number of IT companies are recruiting the candidates by offering them good salaries.

So,as you have already some knowledge in IT related subjects in BCA, it will be an added advantage for you when you join MCA.

Simultaneously, if you are not at all interested in joining MCA and if you have much interest in joining Management courses, then MBA will be the better optionThe future for students will indeed be brighter if they have a Master’s degree.

so you can join in MCA degree.

all the best
18th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have finished BCA and got into a MNC.Now I wanna persue Master degree....planning to persue MBA in IT.Please tell me is it having scope nowadys...?
22nd August 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between mba & mca and also what is salary difference between them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?