17th January 2012, 05:29 PM
arijitmalick

Which are the short term courses in Web Designing from Jadavpur University? What is the course fees and the duration?

I want to learn short term course in Web Designing From Jadavpur University. Please tell me the course fees ,course duration and timing of the classes

Related Questions:
  1. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  2. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  4. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  5. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  6. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  7. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  8. CDAC course in July after B.Tech? Fee structure and best institute?
  9. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  10. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  11. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  12. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  13. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  14. Diploma courses in Homeopathy? Colleges in Bangalore, duration and fees? -- [New]
  15. Any short term courses for Commerce graduates?
  16. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
  17. How to make a career in computer related stream, after B.Com.?
  18. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
6th April 2019, 12:19 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the short term courses in Web Designing from Jadavpur University? What is the course fees and the duration?

Hi,

There are many webdesigning courses available in jadavpur university.

Duration of the course will be 6 months.

Some courses have 4 months duration as well.

The course varies from 25000-30000/-

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?