12th February 2012, 11:30 AM
anu_williams

Should an ENC graduate do PG in ENC or MBA in aviation before giving ATC exam?

dear sir
Anu here. i have completed my engineerin in enc feild. i want to wrk as an ATC in airports. so before giving the entrance exam for ATC should i do my PG IN ENC OR MBA in aviation which wil be good for mi.plz help nd tel mi d proper process and procedure .wil b grateful mi reply soon waitin
my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for BSNL TTA exam after completing B.E ENC?
  2. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E. with ENC branch? Date of upcoming GATE Exam?
  3. Which engineering branch will provide better jobs?
  4. What are the qualification requirements for M.Tech. Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?
  6. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  7. Which college can i join in Bangalore for CSE after scoring 11139 in COMEDK?
  8. Is there any scope in Telecom Engineering? I have passed SSC with good marks
  9. Is it difficult for me to search jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with aggregate of 73?
  10. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering?
  12. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. How much salary can I expect if I join software field after completing B.E ECE?
  14. Can I get a seat in NIE college of engineering, Mysore after securing 12899 rank in CET?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation?
  16. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
  17. Which course is suitable in diploma after completing ITI in Electrician?
  18. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
4th December 2020, 12:14 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Should an ENC graduate do PG in ENC or MBA in aviation before giving ATC exam?

ATC stands for Air traffic controller
The eligibility criteria for this program is the candidate must at least have a bachelor degree in the respective field of Engineering are any write BTech or be degree with a minimum of 60%
The admission will be based on the merit scored in the entrance exam
this is the only criteria required as there is an entrance exam you must have the full knowledge of your bad does that will be sufficient but if you want together some more information and be a will be find a p g in ENC will be better for your job prospects and also it to win help you in the process of hiring and getting a well job
5th December 2020, 02:37 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Should an ENC graduate do PG in ENC or MBA in aviation before giving ATC exam?

The Eligibility for ATC, is only Indian Nationals who have one of the following educational qualifications (with minimum 60% marks) can apply for the post of Junior Executive (ATC). Regular full time Bachelor's Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc ) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?