29th October 2011, 01:23 PM
pforpartha

Should I apply for Symbiosis SNAP Test having completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Sir,I completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University distance Education Should I applicable for Symbiosis SNAP test?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  7. How many times SNAP is conducted in a year? When SNAP 2016 is going to be conducted?
  8. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  9. Date of government jobs after BBA from SMU? I have done BBA from SMU
  10. Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for SNAP test after completing BBA course from ICFAI university
  12. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  13. Can I be eligible for BBA from Sikkim Manipal University? Can i do M.A(Master in Arts)?
  14. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  15. Cutoff percentile required in SNAP to study MBA in Symbiosis? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  16. Is Sikkim Manipal University best for BBA?
  17. How to do BBA from Mumbai University? I am currently doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  18. Which college is better for distance learning, Sikkim Manipal University or Symbiosis?
19th December 2011, 02:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Symbiosis SNAP Test having completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

If you wish to apply for the SNAP Test then you should be a graduate or equivalent from any recognized university and you should have got a minimum aggregate marks of 50%. If you are eligible then apply as there are many institutions which accepts the SNAP score for admission.
3rd July 2013, 12:56 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I apply for Symbiosis SNAP Test having completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Hi

SNAP is the entrance test conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Management.
You can appear for SNAP provided you meet the following eligibility criteria.

- You should have done your graduation from UGC recognized institute/college
- you should have atleast 50% in your graduation
- 45% in case of SC/ST
- No live backlog
- No age limit

Meeting these criteria, you can appear for SNAP and other entrance exams

I would advice you to appear for SNAP + other MBA entrance simultaneously as it would increase your chance.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?