10th March 2011, 11:21 PM
azad403

Should I choose Pune or Hyderabad as a work location?

I have got selected in tcs in campus placements. I am a native of rajahmundry(andhra pradesh). I am in a confusion to choose in between pune and hyderabad as my preference of work location. please help

20th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Should I choose Pune or Hyderabad as a work location?

I would suggest you to go for Hyderabad as it is one of the biggest cities and offers a lot of jobs.Pune is also not bad but the atmosphere there is not helpful for you to focus on your jobs.You are a native of Hyderabad so it would be good for you to stay there as you would be familiar to the city which always helps.So i say for you HYDERABAD is the right option.
3rd October 2013, 08:11 PM
seethalakshmi.R

Default Re: Should I choose Pune or Hyderabad as a work location?

Avoid confusion choose which ever location is convinient for u.

Ur native of AP so if u choose Hyderabad u can avoid home sickness,u can visit and meet ur family whenever u wish.......

If u choose Pune for working its a newer environment for u,u will learn to stand on ur own legs by preparing food urself,spend urself etc.,u will have a chance to learn things on ur own experiance when u are apart ur family......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?