28th March 2011, 10:21 PM
sayantika mondal

Should I do management course in India or abroad?

i am willing to study economics.i want to do management from abroad.but confused which will be a better option to do either in india or abroad.prospects further?

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?
  2. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  3. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  8. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  9. Best colleges in India and Abroad for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Prospect of the course?
  10. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad if pursuing Bachelor of Business Management in India?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing MD Radiology in Ukraine? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  14. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  15. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  16. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  17. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  18. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
11th April 2011, 08:55 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I do management course in India or abroad?

It really depends on your financial position..

if you're financially sound then my suggestion is fly away to other good facilitated countries

complete your course there and come back to India for serving your mother land ..So that your Knowledge will be utilized for the development of our country.

if the financial position of your family is not that sound ...then don't worry you have an excellent opportunity in inida too..

you can do your Masters in management in top Institutes like IIM's

I mentioned to go to other countries because the competition for IIM seats is increasing day by day so it is better to have a peaceful degree in other countries if you're financially sound

for doing Masters in Management don't forget one thing that the Masters from IIM's is only valuable..

to get into IIM's the exam which you have to clear is CAT

so

crack Cat exam and get a good seat in IIM's

~aditya~

Last edited by aditya436; 12th April 2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Due to some Grammar mistakes.
29th April 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do management course in India or abroad?

is msc in international bussiness is a good course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?