1st October 2016, 02:00 PM
ramya srinivas

Should I go for CA course or any job after completing Intermediate?

I had completed intermediate and now I am confused that shall I go for some job as per my qualifications or do CA? Please guide me in this matter. i have no one else to suggest me. Thanks

27th July 2017, 07:50 PM
narim.

Default Re: Should I go for CA course or any job after completing Intermediate?

I always prefer to continue their studies and not to stop in the middle which means after 10th class or after Intermediate.

Because you can get job at any age. But student life and your career will not come if you quit it now.

So, my recommendation for you is CA course.

CA is a tough course and take long time for completing and getting job for students who don't take serious.

So, you completely sit for CA course only and don't get your mind diverted.
23rd December 2017, 09:11 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Should I go for CA course or any job after completing Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramya srinivas View Post
I had completed intermediate and now I am confused that shall I go for some job as per my qualifications or do CA? Please guide me in this matter. i have no one else to suggest me. Thanks
Since you have passed class 12th or intermediate, you cannot get any decent or good jobs.
So you need to have some professional qualifications like CA.

CA is a very good course and if you complete it sucessfully, you can get good jobs after that.

So, you should definitely go for CA.

Since you have passed class 12th, you can register for the CPT or common proficiency test.
CPT exams are held in June and December each year
You have to register for CPT exams before 60 days of the exams

After passing CPT exams you need to register for IPCC exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?